Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Brace For Impact!


Oh Hi everyone!
I made it to Coban and I'm headed to my area of Salama in Verapaz pretty quick. I got to the airport and Hermana De Leon was there to pick me up, she heard I was coming back and since she's living in the cap came to the airport! I stayed in the CCM last night and woke up at 4 to make the trip to Coban, it took 8 hours because there was an accident. I know I'm in a trio, I'm going to be helping an hermana finish training, I guess she's kinda having a hard time.. I'm so excited to be back!! Hermana Curtiss gave me a big hug and said I was her hero. I haven't gotten to talk to her or the President yet though, we have a zone meeting next week. Oh and this change is only 4 weeks, so that's different too! Not only is it different being thrown back in the field (brace for impact) I had the bumpiest landing ever!! But we survived! I'm doing great, I just wanted to let you know that I'm alive and happy :) Thanks for everything! I love you all so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment