Monday, October 13, 2014

Hot Dog


Well this week was kinda funny, I got burned twice and a dog got stuck in my skirt during a lesson. How is everyone doing?! My little trio and I had a great week, we worked hard as always and had fun, I'm really really enjoying the mission! We also had Zone Conference, it was fun seeing lot of familiar faces, lots of people were excited to see me back in the field! President gave a good talk, he likened the Mission Coban to the Book of Mormon, how there are so many wars and battles in the BoM and right now in Coban, we're in a war. He also said that we are in the world, but we're apart from it because we're set apart and we need to recognize that always, I had never thought about that! We really are different, in a good way :) This week we visited a few less active families or families in the ward just to share a message, they were SO appreciative of our visit. All of them told us that they had had problems this week or last week and were struggling and our message totally changed their frame of mind. All of them said that, it really made me realize how much the Holy Ghost guides us and directs us, all we need to do is listen. The funny thing was, all of those families, both of the parents were returned missionaries. I know life after the mission will fulll of happiness, but there will always be trials to face, but trials always make us stronger :) All of the less active families that we visited this week came to church! It was so fun to see them, everyone was super welcoming to them in the branch and they said they felt so good to be in the Lord's house. Okay, burns... we were teaching a lesson and a toddler was putting a stick in the fire and things started to fall out of the fire and I didn't want him to get burnt so I grabbed his waist and pulled him toward me, he accidently but the stick that was on fire on my leg.. no big though, I'm fine! The next burn, a member family invited us over and wanted me to make them something american to eat.. my go to cinnamon french toast. I was flipping the toast and butter flipped up and burnt my hand.. it hurt so bad and it was really really red. Oh did I pray and pray and pray that it would get better because I was kinda worried. I woke up, completely normal. Never underestimate the power of prayer, never!! And we were teaching a lesson and a dog was walking under the table and got caught up in my skirt, good thing it was under the table because I struggled for like 5 minutes trying to release him! hahaha oh good times! Well that's everything, it's been a great week and we're hoping for another great one! I love you all, thank you for all of your support, love and prayers, they are so appreciated :) Love you!
Love, Hermana Brems
                                                       My Desk
                                                       Our Beds
                                I changed the light, standing on a chair, on a table!          
             I was stuck in the tree, but my comps said I looked pretty in distress : ha ha
                              Coming home from zone conference, tired little soldiers….
                                                      3 musketeers!
           With a girl in the branch,her brother just got his mission call to Guadalajara East mission! and she's getting ready to go herself:)
                                             UofU!! Just for you daddy!!!
                                                        Room for clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment