Monday, December 22, 2014

Navidad Navidad!!!


It's Christmas time!!! Hermana Portillo and I are more than excited, we are always saying, Navidad Navidad and singing Christmas hymns and always have our tree lights on and we have lots of fun plans for the week :) Ahhh and I am SO SO SO excited to talk to my family, best Christmas present EVER! We had the Christmas Zone Conference this week, we focused a ton on the Book of Mormon, president was like, elders and hermanas, we're not selling bread, don't be quiet or shy about giving away a Book of Mormon, it's the most special book/thing anyone can have in their life. o we're not selling bread, we're bringing Salvation to these people, even if their hearts are hard.. haha We also watched Frozen and I saw Hermana To'a!!! I literally jumped in her arms, it was so fun to see her again! We have a super special new investigator, he was a reference and is so ready to be baptized, I asked him what he likes to do and he was like 'learn the truth' I told him, oh great, you're talking to the right people then! haha But we taught him with a member and I asked him if he would prepare to be baptized for the 31st of January and the member was like, that's really soon right... AHHH I almost hit her in the face! haha no no no, it is never too soon to be baptized. But we're working with him, he'll come around to the baptism date! So did I mention I'm super excited for Christmas and I am super proud of my sister Sari!! She's getting married this saturday, I am so proud of you sissy and I will be thinking about you so much :) Jordan is a lucky guy! Well I love you all so much, have the Merriest Christmas :)
Love, Hermana Brems 
                                                              I bought this beauty :)
                       The bus ride to Coban. he ended up sleeping on my shoulder...
                                                                    Hna To'a!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to our darling Hermana Jenny. We send our love to you.

    ReplyDelete