Monday, January 13, 2014

Es Typico!

Why hello!
I hope you are all doing well and keeping busy :) I sure miss everyone, but I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to be here, serving the Lord! We didn't have a whole lot going on this week, we had divisions Tuesday, a zone meeting Wednesday and then Interviews with President and his wife Thursday. Both of the meetings went a lot longer than expected so basically 3 days we didn't get to work a whole lot, I was pretty bummed.. but what can ya do right? Yesterday we went to pick up Carlos from his house to take him to church, we were running late, chapin time of course, but we found him like half way to the church! The little guy started walking without us! haha Then in Sacrament Meeting I had my eyes closed, just thinking, then the Branch President got up and started talking after it, I still had my eyes closed and Carlos taps my arm and is like, esta dormiendo?? Or are you sleeping? Dang it kid! I was just resting my eyes for like 5 minutes, give me a break! 
We were contacting a guy the other day and we gave him a pamphlet and aked where he lived and if he had a phone number. He told us he didn't have a phone so we couldn't call him. As we were saying goodbye we heard something start ringing and then we just see his eyes get really big and he was like, umm adios! haha The same thing happened 2 more times this week, es typico, silly Guatemalans I guess!
Today we went to Tikal!!!! Ahhh so fun :) That's where all the ruins and temples are! There were tons of tourists having a great time, but I think we enjoyed ourselves the most because we knew the background story to all of these temples! I could just picture Nephi, Alma, Moroni, and a bunch of the Book of Mormon stories and prophets taking place in that area! Ah, bien chilerro. 
Well, that's all for this week folks! Changes are coming up this week and Hermana De Leon thinks she's gonna be changed, she's a sister trainer so she might have another newbe to train. We'll see this week I guess! Have a wonderful week, I love you and I'm so thankful for all of your support :)
Love,
Hermana Brems
                                             Repping a little Mexican wear :)
                                                              Tikal





No comments:

Post a Comment